[theqoo] GIRLS' GENERATION SNSD THE 7TH ALBUM [FOREVER 1]

• [theqoo] GIRLS' GENERATION SNSD THE 7TH ALBUM [FOREVER 1]

bypannchoaJuly 25, 2022
    Digital & MV release - August 5th 6PM Physical sales August 8th

AVvXsEgawTWfTys-O2OdjvMrQHPpbtyoGQEldIJa9cjgUFuqnEL-spwuOY_-Q3wShmdMkKz8eSo2jwNGpLmdu3-7uS2XwCAPUVwfULSRbM76OKobdEwzHhPcNTGulB31rdrlt4GpCqIPKTt2OBzA-l8l-A9_PTIG-nHYP280XD_hdQkZV_VcKLPhOK9t7k6F=s16000

original post: here

1. This isn't just a special comeback, they actually seem to have prepared a lot. Please SM-ah. Don't make any mistake and release them according to the schedule

2. I know that the 5th is a meaningful date, but why is SM releasing it on a Friday... and suddenly, they're coming back on the 8th

3. Those SM f*ckers, whether it was 5 years ago or now, they're still the same

4. Wow they're finally thereㅠㅠ They're releasing stuff starting from tomorrow!

5. Please don't mix up the dates, 5th for the digital release and 8th for the physical release!!!!

6. I'm already looking forward to it just from the image teaser, I can't sleepㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Wait so they're coming back on the 5th?

8. Mr. Taxi and Into The New World what the what the???????

9. Huh? They're releasing it digitally on the 5th, then we'll get the physical album the 8th?

10. Hul Mr. Taxi and Into the new world??? What

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!