Hyuna talked about Isa in radio: "I love your cat-like smile, I will treat you to something yummy, like meat"

• translation credit to twitter account: stayctime

👤: ah i'm not sure how i should call her (isa/chaeyoung)

🎙: her real name is chaeyoung!
    👤: no but i hope even more people get to know her as her name isa! i already did my last music show so i'm not sure if we'll have the chance to meet again but we'll definitely meet again

👤: and i'm always looking out for everything from behind! because of that, i hope you're promoting healthily, and i like your cat-like smile~ so i hope you keep working hard promoting going forward!

👤: and when my promotions end, i'll treat you to something delicious! please call me~
    👤: also, we have the same stylist team! since we have the same stylists, if you call me, i'll really treat you to something yummy, like meat~

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!