No One Told Me ZHC Worked With Seventeen!

• Hello! So, why did no one tell me? I like ZHC's channel and how he makes art that looks good and is charitable with it. I haven't heard of too many K-Pop groups working with YouTubers, so this surprised me at first, but I don't mind. If anything, I just found it that much more exciting. Also, they apparently were the ones who reached out to him and said they had an album coming out soon and they wanted him to do something to commemorate that (different words, but that was basically the gist of it).

If you look at the end of the video, he filmed four of the members receiving the painted sweatshirts and other things he customized for them, and they all seemed like they loved them a lot. Feel free to check out their reactions at the timestamped mark, but I think the whole video is really worth watching to be honest.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!