ranking jack in the box tracks!

• finally finally! im prob a bit late but i stayed up all night and was sleeping all day soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo let's go

firstly here are my top 3:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(something about this track is very haunting)

and now for the other tracks rankings (excluding the intro and music box reflection)

for the overall album: 20000/10. idk what to say (damn my inability to form words) but hobi did amazing with this album and im so proud of him :borahae::borahae::borahae: . i can not wait until the other members drops their albums :pepe-hype:

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• The tracks that stand out to me are (in chronological order):

03. More

05. = (Equal Sign)--I like the message. Def. needs a rap verse and a bridge.

07. What If...--I like that "I Like It" sample/classic "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" Hip-Hop piano-ping-pang loop

10. Arson--Breakbeat vibe! Best delivered vocal performance!

"Future" has half of a pocket, but it's def. plays different in my head (meaning the version in my head might hit better).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!