Do onces have anything to say now that Nayeon has zero wins after 2 weeks?

• Getting beaten by fromis9 and kepler flops and 3 months old love dive. This is embarrassing when the competition is that weak. Discuss.

Approved the thread.
  • I mean no lol.

What's there to say? She has sold about 500k on Gao...I mean Circle lmao, and she is steady in the top 5 on Melon Daily.

K-Onces seems to be quite bothered by that however. Understandably given how well her solo is doing.

I don't see how that's anything to be embarrassed about. You must be embarrassed by this thread since you decided to put this in the anons. BTW, this is keyboardwarrior7. Feel free to at me whenever.

• She’s still slaying so who tf cares. Music show wins have been an irrelevant metric for a long time now.

• Onces Blinks, take your stupid fucking war to the main and not the going back and forth on anons. Losers

• Lol you blinks are still pressed Nayeon topped Rosé. Get over it

• Nayeon is in top 5 in every chart.

Flop_9 could never.

They only win because they are cheating when Once don't

• we don't care. it would've been nice for nayeon to get a win but she doesn't need it. i think onces are irritated because flovers manipulated a chart so fromis would win this week and they're seeing it as cheating

• If Nayeon's fans like her song that's all that matters. Most of us will not be parroting July 2022's achievements and statistics at each other in a years time. It doesn't matter. Look at Lisa. Everyone had fun dissing Money, but by some metrics it's now literally one of the strongest performing female KPop songs on record.

I'm confident betting that KPop fans will remember Pop long after Kepler's songs have dropped from memory.

• Not onces and blinks going at it like this :pepe-joy:

Y’all are funny

• Stop being so obsessed lmao

• once and blinks are startin to have fights again

• When blinks shat on Nayeon because she will flop compared to rose and now she's doing just as good if not better the best comeback they got is zero wins in clearly rigged shows

• Everyone and their mothers know that music shows are rigged

• She’s still slaying so who tf cares. Music show wins have been an irrelevant metric for a long time now.

except for those who don't have one or not stood on the big stages, you're so trash in your thinking, it may not mean anything to you but it does to the small groups, take your high and mighty attitude elsewhere

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!