[theqoo] YANG MIN SUK, YG'S PRESIDENT, BACK TO MANAGEMENT ONLY AFTER 3 YEARS "I WILL TAKE ALL SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES"

• [theqoo] YANG MIN SUK, YG'S PRESIDENT, BACK TO MANAGEMENT ONLY AFTER 3 YEARS "I WILL TAKE ALL SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES"

bypannchoaJuly 01, 2022
    AVvXsEg09wsK4bQ_jecPMYaPjrQi4Jf2Joiwn4TbDixGNjqqUD5nZ_yKC0GiTfxDgqSjNGtxfXdm6lMd0ri9oBLWdcAbJu5LX7bfmS1gTjoLNGtdB9_OBFKb_DzAS3qZwbTTL4LnFzy4ahIBqLfA-buZc4Cx11BpslGymMBUJvNZA2fpAbrkQkcfVSIIqqFc=s16000
    "Yang Minsuk, YG entertainment's president, 3 returns to management after 3 years "I'll take all social responsibilities""

AVvXsEjL50J5ecORaeBDkd_qaeWeEh3QXL7qenhMmGt8-RQeJQxC5DhM7JKSRMG_awrhGCvWRI4up8UdIgtmCbIqJoWSJWaFk5BWqoV9fj9RmpE2yNOK6AABHpXJq48OUVI9l0_F_7npJlRVm0yVdEmpNQOABwZiYMe5YE9WyqBLT7kghQreNlTjVgpsUDAJ=s16000

YG Entertainment CEO Yang Minsuk returned to management after about three years.

YG Entertainment announced on the 1st that it would change from CEO Hwang Bokyung to Yang Minsuk and Hwang Bokyung as co-CEOs.

Yang returns for the 1st time in about three years since his resignation as CEO on June 20, 2019. Yang Minsuk, the younger brother of YG Entertainment's previous CEO, Yang Hyunsuk, resigned as CEO in June 2019 when his artists were caught up in various allegations.

After Yang's resignation, YG Entertainment laid the foundation for another leap forward. Even when offline activities were restricted due to COVID-19, the girl group BLACKPINK, BIGBANG, AKMU, iKON, and WINNER continued their activities.

source: https://n.news.naver.com/article/008/0004765615?sid=101

original post: here

1. This company is still mediaplaying? So low

2. YG will never change. Now that we changed government, they'll get ready to bullsh*t again

3. So basically they're going to repay us through good music?

4. Yahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's why I'm never consuming YG and I have no intentions to do it in the future

5. This is what I expected, so I'm not shocked at all... From the CEO to the artists, they're all shameless~~

6. This is why I can't take YG's fans seriously when they say we need to "respect their taste"ㅋ

7. It's because people are still fangirling in Bigbang that they'll always creepback

8. Anyways, we all know that Yang Hyunsuk was still involved in the management all this timeㅋ It's just that he's not putting himself out in the media

9. Taking care of all social responsibilities he said?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I thought his responsibility was to not come back..

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!