why are anons pretending the aespa showcase was a hit

• literally no one even talked about it on main except for 2 posts that got less than 20 responses and the only thing anyone heard about it was that miss "i got carried away" striked again, this time mocking desis but anons seem to think aespa's showcase was amazing, everyone's talking about it, and it shows aespas popularity in the west

all it shows that sm needs to invest in some cultural education for giselle before investing so much trying to make aespa the next big kpop act in korea

Approved the thread.
  • this is bitter and I don't even like aespa. can't people hype their faves in peace? if mys want to believe aespa is massive in the US and everyone is obsessed with them, let them...?

weird that people are only talking about in anons though

• OP is a hater but I will admit seeing that clip of Giselle irked me so much. I always found her "I got carried away" excuse ridiculous considering she speaks English perfectly and went to international school alongside a bunch of Americans. Seeing her dumb laugh after doing that gesture bothered me...this isn't someone who cares or wants to learn, she's willfully ignorant and thinks she's hilarious for it

• Mys over exaggerate anything about aespa. 5k people or so when kpop is literally at its peak thanks to other groups doesn't mean they make noise in the states-west. Also nothing about them is organic; coachella, songs on radio, tv shows with almost no streams

• Idk why the hype seems to have gone down after the release of LTS. Even with the release of the photo teasers. Most probly will increase again with the mv teaser.

• Mys said , 'Aeskarma' because Aespa's concert was a success.

• Most people are talking about their performance and how good it was and few kpoppies like you that can't stand them doing well, want to make it seem like a little dance move that can be anything, is specifically related to a culture.

• Your oppars and unnirs are flopping? That's why you're mad?

• Oh my god don’t you get embarrassed by how pathetic you sound rn? So MYs are not spamming the main forum for a showcase that isn’t broadcasted but has only fancams , is the drag?

Them trending worldwide, trending in Korean websites that are praising them matters more than akp main forum (aka usually-MY’s-playfield) for having “2 posts that got less than 20 responses

What’s with this obsession with MYs posting on main forum I am seeing in anon lately? You weirdos should be the ones embarrassed by posting your half-assed drags in Anon instead of main, not MY that are praising them (if they’re posting in Anon more, it is to respond to your many obsessed threads in this section).

• Sm probably can't do anything about it bc her auntie dating lsm

• Ngl, i didn't even know that the showcase was happening yesterday until I saw giselle trending...for all the wrong reasons lol

And apparently there was showcase today as well? I'm not seeing any hype at all or is it just me hmm

• They made a comeback?

not yet but now you know they will soon

Ngl, i didn't even know that the showcase was happening yesterday until I saw giselle trending...for all the wrong reasons lol

And apparently there was showcase today as well? I'm not seeing any hype at all or is it just me hmm

Are you a My? Why would you know about a mere showcase in one city? Anyway you already know now so your comment contradicts your intention lol. At least wait few more days to talk about it. Ningning during showcase (before teasers) and other aespa hashtags had more tweets trending than Giselle’s.

• yall can't drag them for their showcase being empty so it's new goal posts lmao also Giselle isn't American nor went to school in America she's born in Korea raised in Japan and went to a Japanese international school .

• They are embarrassed to post aespa performances on main. You need to understand their situation. They can't brag about their robotic performances. Even if they post there is nothing to talk about in their performances. It is the same performance with nothing new for others to notice.

• They are embarrassed to post aespa performances on main. You need to understand their situation. They can't brag about their robotic performances. Even if they post there is nothing to talk about in their performances. It is the same performance with nothing new for others to notice.

What's with the gaslighting? All the performances were posted in the main yesterday.

• SM has an intern with an allkpop account

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!