Official LOL Thread

• 1940b897db4daae2d8579a80b994537b.jpg

lol (エルオーエル, Eru Ō Eru, pronounced El-oh-el) are a singing and dancing group under Avex Trax. The group was formed on September 2014 by Avex Trax. Their name comes from the slang word "lol" meaning to "laugh out loud", thus producing their concept of wanting to be a group that makes people smile and can impress people as well. Their song "Heartbeat" was used as the opening song for the anime "Tribe Cool Crew". Their song "Power of the Dream" was used as the 23rd opening song for the anime "Fairy Tail". Their single, "hikari" is used as the ending theme of Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider. Their fan name is "lol family".

Each member of "lol" was a trainee under "Avex Artist Academy" (Avex's Trainee Program Similar to those found in K-Pop Companies):

340?cb=20191217153639

Naoto Komiyama (小見山直人) was born on September 18, 1994, in Osaka. He was a member of the boy group "aLoval Boys WEST". He is the eldest of the group.

340?cb=20191217153640

Yusuke Satou (佐藤友祐) was born on June 11, 1996 in Sapporo. He won the Actor Category in "Avex Audition MAX 2013".

Lol_Hibiki.jpg

Hibiki Kouketsu (纐纈響) (Stage name: Hibiki) was born on August 3, 1997, in Nagoya. She was a contestant as an artist on "Tokyo Girls Audition" 2014.

Lol_honoka.jpg

Honoka Aoki (青木ほのか) (Stage name: Honoka) was born on August 26, 1996, in Kyoto. She was a member of another co-ed group ARCUS.

340?cb=20191217153639

Moka Asada (浅田萌花) (Stage name: Moca) was born on February 13, 2001, in Osaka. She was a member of the group LCM+ (ルミック). She was also a model for "Roni Girls Osaka". She is the youngest member with 7 years age gap to Naoto.

This thread is to discuss any news regarding their music career.

Please be respectful in the thread.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• oooo is this a mix gender group?I may check them out

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• oooo is this a mix gender group?I may check them out

Yes, this is one of my favorite mixed groups. In J-Pop it is a little more common for groups like this to exist. They are quite upbeat usually but lately have dove into similar concepts to KARD so if you like them you will like LOL's newer music.

If you need suggestions LMK <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Yes, this is one of my favorite mixed groups. In J-Pop it is a little more common for groups like this to exist. They are quite upbeat usually but lately have dove into similar concepts to KARD so if you like them you will like LOL's newer music.

If you need suggestions LMK <3

Ok thx i might

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!