PUTIN = *Starving* People is Justified ??? ; 2022.06.17

• www.wsj.com/ukraines-farmers-stolen-grain-mined-fields-land-seized

Ukraine’s Farmers, Contending With Stolen Grain and Mined Fields,

Now Say Land Is Being Seized (by RUSSIA) ; 2022.06.17

Land ‘nationalization’ in (RU) occupied parts heaps more misery

on Ukraine’s beleaguered farming industry, and threatens

to further crimp food supplies

*** Begin Quote ***

“This (UKRAINE) collective farm is now mine,” the Chechen commander told (UKR) workers whom he had gathered to address, Mr. Stoyanov said his workers told him ... In the following days, the soldiers sold valuable equipment and shipped out 2,500 tons of grain that was stored at the farm ... Mr. Stoyanov said neighbors told him that the soldiers were allowing some farmers to stay on land nearby, but that they had to give a large proportion of their profits to the Russians ... “They’ve told my workers not to expect me back any time soon because I’m on a list of people to be shot,” said Mr. Stoyanov, who has previously fought Russian proxies in eastern Ukraine ... Russia’s national guard, which Chechen forces are part of, didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment ... Sergey Porada, 51, broke his combine (farm equipment) before he left his farm to Russian soldiers in the village of Fedorivka in Zaporizhzhia region ... Now the soldiers are trying to get in touch with him to repair the machinery in time for the harvest, he said ... “I broke it for a reason,” he said, laughing.

*** End Quote ***

Observation -->

PUTIN seems as *starving* people in other nations (EGYPT , etc).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!