armys who argued the english singles are in line with bts' identity

Approved the thread.
  • Not out fault they said it themselves, they're releasing it for armys and bla bla now now they're saying opposite words?

And don't forget y'all armys are same people who said they've full control over their careers theyre ceos of Hybe.

• It was interesting to hear their thoughts because they were surprisingly in line with mine. It's funny that some of the words from their own mouths would get them slapped down as haters on twitter.

• Funny. In the end BTS antis were more right than their own fans.

• I mean... they still could've just said no? Just because in the end they just weren't feeling like it was a good direction to take doesn't mean they were being forced to do it, those two things can happen at the same time.

• I mean... they still could've just said no? Just because in the end they just weren't feeling like it was a good direction to take doesn't mean they were being forced to do it, those two things can happen at the same time.

Atleast Stop ass licking that company now.

• I just hope that all the army who constantly told other fans to unstan and shut up in recent months don't talk about how sad they are about the hiatus now, or about how they're going to miss BTS as a group. Moving on should be easy for them after all. No big deal. No need to be dramatic, there's going to be solos after all.

i honestly find this both funny and sad at the same time.

funny because everyone and their mother were fighting for their lives defending those shit-ass songs saying "this is the path they want to take" and blah blah only for rm to come online and say with his whole chest they actually had no idea where this is going. if this ain't a proof (pun not intended) that hybe was just milking those releases for sales and charting idk what is.

sad because it's clear they didn't have as much creative freedom as armys were thinking and that obviously wasn't sitting right with them as artists.

• Is this BTS day today? Wow, so many threads made by cowards today.

• everyone in this thread are a bunch of sad individuals…

This is true. They must have some personal independence to have made their announcements today, so they're not powerless, because it wouldn't be HYBE's preference.

But I think at the time they thought it was for the greater good (grammy).

• Some Armys even defended with a passion the webtoon (that made zero noise btw and everyone forgot about it in 3 days) despite the fact that it took quite a lot of convincing for the members to agree to do it. Imagine feeling like your group has lost its way and you are constantly asked by your label to do a weird webtoon.

And yet Armys found a way to justify Hybe.

They are masters at this, they will pretend they never ganged up on and borderline bullied people for saying the exact things the members said themselves and being disappointed with some things.

It is already happening.

• I don't think any Army said 'it's in line with their identity '.

• I just hope that all the army who constantly told other fans to unstan and shut up in recent months don't talk about how sad they are about the hiatus now, or about how they're going to miss BTS as a group. Moving on should be easy for them after all. No big deal. No need to be dramatic, there's going to be solos after all.

Lmao true though pepe-ooh

Why are they expressing their sadness and ruining it for people who are excited for the solo eras?

Yesterday I was too emo to treat this like a gotcha moment but I really hope ARMYs become less defensive now. Stop gatekeeping and if you can't even comprehend another possibility of something happening then atleast ignore it instead of calling other people names.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!