The duality of JPop-groups | Swert vs. Dark concepts

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• AKB48:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I personally love their dark concepts more is that weird since they are supposed to be such a cute group?

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Personally I like both concepts (actually other than cute or dark, I also love their ballad songs) but there are a lot of people who prefer the dark concept, that's usually what's more popular among international fans especially so songs like River, Beginner, Uza, Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai etc. are the most appreciated by the international fanbase! So it's not weird at all :saint:

My favorite song ironically is one of their brighter songs

, I do understand the darker concepts reaching international fans. Us Italians have mostly pop artists who are still just trying to imitate Britney Spears and not experimenting. So groups like them make a lot of us go oooooooooooo

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!