It’ll be interesting to see if Aespa really sells 1m

• I do think they’ll manage to sell 750k but imo 1m is a little daring since not even twice has reached that number.

Props to them if they manage it, 4th gen ggs are really spicing up the game and make up for the boredom that is 4th gen bgs

Approved the thread.
  • They better sell that 1 Million after Mys went around dragging people

• They will no doubt sell 1 million. Sm is giving a way longer pre order period and this comeback is coming with smcu episodes which not even savage had. Sm clearly want them to sell 1 million so as long as they restock albums aespa will hit 1 million.

• I think what’s surprising is that they’ll get 1 Million in sells before Twice, Red velvet etc 4th gen means business lol

• Their first comeback since October 2021 lol they’re easily hitting 1M, we are entering June 2022. Sm has starved mys enough

• i'm a my and i was thinking preorders between 600k-750k and total album sales 800k+ i think? th whatever they get will be super impressive anyways

• Why do you use twice as the bar? They have low sales for their worldwide popularity. IMO aespa is def selling that mil

• I think what’s surprising is that they’ll get 1 Million in sells before Twice, Red velvet etc 4th gen means business lol

Aespa sales are bigger than their popularity compared to other ggs

Twice is way more listened to outside of sk but they are about to get surpassed by aespa sales wise

Even rv have charted way better internationally, fmr alone out charted all aespa song sun global Spotify

• I don’t care about how many sales but all i know is i will order ALL FOUR VERSION.!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!