Should agencies start creating their own "Anti Bully Task Force" that deals specifically with investigating and hunting bullies within their own agencies?

• This is getting kind of ridiculous. I'm sure agencies have better things to do than spend resources on every single claim and accusation don't they. But it's the world we live in, right? Seriously though, I feel for the real victims, but this could be a downward slope we're heading when the court of public opinion has so much power.

ABTF

12 Songs That Made the 90s - VIRALTEMPERATURE

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is a very tricky topic because what class as bullying is different for everyone, although most people make up a lot of rubbish to frame idols to tarnish reputations, there's still a possibility what is being said is the truth. It might be exaggerated and not as bad as it is coming across but no one will ever know but the supposed victim. Someone I dislike and wouldn't talk to in class settings may come forward to say I was very hostile and unhappy towards them, even though it was clear I disliked them, they weren't lying by saying I was off with them. It's really tricky cause so many stuff plays part and Companies are aware of all this, considering all these cases happened when idols were young and kids and cruel who really knows

:sweatr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I'd not say a special task force, but maybe they should consider better scouting practices. For most cases, they may just interview and monitor behavior during training stage and for the most part it may be enough. Maybe they could ask the trainee to bring some letter from the school to vouch for them (which can be forged).

Bigger companies may need to consider background checks as they have the resources if this is a problem that comes up a lot. Small companies won't have the resources for that. As of now the risk seems to not justify the cost. I believe most assume reputations will be attacked at some point anyway regardless of truth.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Interesting read. I guess the risk is high enough for them after all.

• I'd not say a special task force, but maybe they should consider better scouting practices. For most cases, they may just interview and monitor behavior during training stage and for the most part it may be enough. Maybe they could ask the trainee to bring some letter from the school to vouch for them (which can be forged).

Bigger companies may need to consider background checks as they have the resources if this is a problem that comes up a lot. Small companies won't have the resources for that. As of now the risk seems to not justify the cost. I believe most assume reputations will be attacked at some point anyway regardless of truth.

Even then thats really hard, because a lot of adults have picked and been picked on by someone as a child, and have since done the 180 and grown up. Current behaviour may not be parallel to behaviour of when people were younger

:sweatr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• The whole bullying thing is super messy because I can interrupt someone telling another person to shut up as minor and maybe even funny, but the person being told to shut up will for sure take that differently, especially if you throw sensitivity and self esteem levels into the mix (Lame example), that aside, again innocent until proven guilty. We all know people don't like to see people do well, especially not better than them

:sadr:

Why can't people just spread peace and love ;(

What is this saying?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!