ILLIT - Super Real Me New

• undefined

I. Introduction

Super Real Me is the first extended play by the South Korean girl group ILLIT.

II. Background & Release

On February 13th, 2024, it was confirmed by Belift Lab that ILLIT would debut in March of 2024. The group debuted with the extended play Super Real Me on March 25th, 2024.

III. Tracklist

TitleWriterProducerLength
    My World
    8th January, Albin Tengblad, Choi Bo Ra(153/Joombas), Elin Bergman, Ellie Suh(153/Joombas), Lara Andersson, Mun Yeo Reum(Jamfactory), VINCENZO, Yi Yi Jin“hitman” bang, 노주환 (Noh Ju Hwan)Albin Tengblad1:47
    MagneticLauren Amber Aquilina, JAMES, Kimkiwi, Marcus Andersson, Oh Hyun Sun(lalala studio), Slow Rabbit, Sophie Leigh McBurnie, VINCENZO, Yi Yi Jin, danke, martin, salem ilese, "hitman" bang
    Slow Rabbit, “hitman” bang, martin2:40
    Midnight Fiction
    danke, Kim Su Ji(lalala studio), Moon Ji Young(lalala studio), Ryu Hyeonu, Stella Jones(153/Joombas), VINCENZO, “hitman” bang, 노주환 (Noh Ju Hwan)노주환 (Noh Ju Hwan)2:48
    Lucky Girl Syndrome
    Alna Hofmeyr, Annika Bennett, Cha Ri(153/Joombas), Kim Bo Eun(Jamfactory), Na Do Yeon(153/Joombas), SHINKUNG, Stint, VINCENZO, Yi Yi Jin, “hitman” bang, 노주환 (Noh Ju Hwan)Stint2:20

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Reception

Critic AllMusic gave the extended play 4 out of 5 stars, praising it for its excellence b criticizing it for its short length of 9 minutes.

The extended play peaked at #2 on Billboard on the weekly chart.

On the monthly charts, the extended play peaked at #6 on the Circle Chart.