BADA - Made in Sea

• I. Introduction

Made in Sea is the third full length album released on January 26, 2006 by Bada. The album represented a new concept for Bada, as her first two albums showed her as very feminine, this time her image changed to a more androgynous look.

The lead single for her third album was a ballad titled "Find the Way", a cover of a popular Japanese song originally by Mika Nakashima. The music video featured her fellow S.E.S. members Eugene and Shoo. The track was not promoted on live music shows due to licensing issues. The album track "Beyond" was used as the Korean online videogame Talesweaver OST. Although the album initially did poorly, it was given a re-release because of the success of the follow-up single "V.I.P." which lead to the album selling better over time. The repackage version was released two months after the original release, and includes a CD and DVD. She would go on to perform "V.I.P." along with her debut solo song "Music" from her first album at the 43rd Daejong Film Awards. "V.I.P" would appear in multiple rhythm games such as Pump it Up: StepF2, Pump it Up - NX2 & NX3 (Next Xenesis) & Pump it Up: StepPrime/StepPXX would also later feature "V.I.P" and Bada's song "Music".

II. Tracklisting

CD:

1. Intro
    2. Find The Way
    3. Uri Dasi (Diary) (우리 다시)
    4. V.I.P
    5. Destiny
    6. Saranghalkkeoya (Forever Love) (사랑할꺼야)
    7. Naegero (One Step Slower) (내게로)
    8. Beyond
    9. Gyeote Isseunikka (Place of Sun) (곁에 있으니까)
    10. Ireumeomneun Byeol (Like A Shining Star - One Take Ver) (이름없는 별)
    11. Ireoke Nan (Here I Am Waiting) (이렇게 난)
    12. V.I.P (Remix by East4A)
    13. Find The Way (Instrumental)

Repackage DVD:

1. Showcase Footage (쇼케이스 현장 스케치)
    2. Find The Way Music Video
    3. Find The Way Music Video Making Of (뮤직비디오 제작 현장)

III. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Important Videos from the Era

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be