NCT 2018 Empathy - Intro: Neo Got My Back

• 25599-713cacnunpl-ac-sx466-jpg

I. Introduction

"INTRO: Neo Got My Back" is the first song on NCT's first full Korean studio album, Empathy. The album was released on March 14, 2018, while this song was also released as a single on April 18.

This album was the first all-unit album, featuring all members from all the units at the time. This included 18 members from the three units, NCT, NCT 127 and NCT Dream. (WayV would be added the year after this release.) The Empathy project also officially introduced members Kun, Jungwoo, and Lucas.

Several of the songs on the album were previously released through 2016-18, although this was a new song for the project. This song is also referenced in "Black on Black." The lyrics reference the group's name, Neo Culture Technology, as well as spelling out NCT. This song is entirely in English.

II. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

III. Lyrics

(English)

[Verse]

Neo got my back

Culture things

Tech, tech on my mind

Neo got my back

Culture things

Tech, tech on my mind

Neo got my back

Culture things

Tech, tech on my mind