NCT 2018 Empathy - Dream In A Dream (Ten solo)

• 87899-ezgif-com-resize-55-jpg

I. Introduction

"夢中夢 (몽중몽; Dream In A Dream)" is the first solo single from Ten, a member of NCT and its sub-unit WayV. It was released twice, first on April 7, 2017 as part of SM Station Season 2 and then again on March 14, 2018 as part of the NCT 2018 Empathy album.

SM Station is a digital music project under SM Entertainment that involves solos or duets from members in existing SM groups, as well as opportunities for singers to experiment in other genres or collaborate with artists inside and outside of SM Entertainment. The project releases a number of singles digitally each year on digital platforms, including streaming audio like Spotify.

"Dream in a Dream" is the 12th song on NCT's first full Korean studio album, Empathy. This album was the first all-unit album, featuring all members from all the units at the time. This included 18 members from the three units, NCT, NCT 127 and NCT Dream. (WayV would be added the year after this release.) The Empathy project also officially introduced members Kun, Jungwoo, and Lucas.

Ten is the only member who has had a solo song on a NCT all-unit album as of January 2022.

II. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

III. Lyrics

(English)

[Chorus]

I'm staying up

I don't wanna come down from your love

We will get lost together; let me flow

Don't ever let me come down from your love

From your love, from your love

[Chorus]

I'm staying up

I don't wanna come down from your love

We'll get lost together; let me flow