Chung Ha & Colde - My Lips Like Warm Coffee

• I. Introduction

"My Lips Like Warm Coffee (내 입술 따뜻한 커피처럼)" is a digital single from Korean singers and songwriters Chung Ha and Colde. It was released on June 8, 2021.

II. Background & Release

Chung Ha is a Korean singer. Colde is a Korean singer, songwriter and producer. Colde usually co-writes any songs where he appears, but did not co-write this song. This song is a remake of a song released by the group Sharp in 2001. The collaboration was a part of the "Corner Casting" series on YouTube.

III. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    My Lips Like Warm Coffee (내 입술 따뜻한 커피처럼) Won Taeyeon, Heo Inchang Park Geuntae Tasco, 1MAD 3:34
    My Lips Like Warm Coffee (내 입술 따뜻한 커피처럼) - Instrumental - Park Geuntae Tasco, 1MAD 3:34

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.