My Teenage Girl - Same Same Different

• xb0Dz_4f.jpg

"Same Same Different" is a digital single by the contestants of My Teenage Girl. It was released on October 2, 2021. My Teenage Girl (방과후 설렘; lit. Excitement After School), also known as Teenage Girls, is an upcoming 2021 girl group survival show. It is scheduled to premiere on November 28, 2021 on MBC.

Performance Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.