Morning Musume - Second Morning (セカンドモーニング)

• Album Cover

Morning_Musume_-_Second_Morning.jpg

Second Morning (セカンドモーニング) is the second album from Morning Musume. It was released on July 28, 1999. This is the last studio album to feature 1st generation member Fukuda Asuka, though she had left the group before the release of this album.

It features their four previous singles’ A-sides (some of the tracks slightly mixed), a mix of the single B-sides "Never Forget" and "Koi no Shihatsu Ressha", and six new songs. The CD comes in a cardboard cover. The limited editions had 1 of 7 different colored mini photobooks: red, dark blue, light blue, green, yellow, and purple. The yellow mini photobook became the standard after the first press sold out.

The album reached #3 on the weekly Oricon charts and charted for fourteen weeks, selling 428,990 copies. It also reached #60 on the yearly Oricon chart for 1999.

Track Listing:

1. "Night of Tokyo City"
    2."Manatsu no Kōsen (Vacation Mix) (真夏の光線 (Vacation Mix), A Ray of Light in Midsummer)
    3."Memory Seishun no Hikari (Memory 青春の光, Memory: The Light of Youth)"
    4."Suki de x5 (好きで×5, I Love You ×5)"
    5."Furusato (ふるさと, Hometown)"
    6."Daite Hold on Me! (N.Y.Mix) (抱いてHold on Me! (N.Y.Mix), Hold Me, Hold On Me!)"
    7."Papa ni Niteiru Kare (パパに似ている彼, He Who Looks Like Dad)"
    8."Senkou Hanabi (せんこう花火, Toy Fireworks)"
    9."Koi no Shihatsu Ressha (Album Version) (恋の始発列車 (Album Version), Love's First Train)"
    10."Otome no Shinrigaku (乙女の心理学, A Girl's Psychology)"
    11."Never Forget (Large Vocal Mix)"
    12."Da Di Du De Do Da Di! (ダディドゥデドダディ!)"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.