Put Your Head on My Shoulder

• D6Apv-nU0AAx8vp.jpg

I. Introduction

Put Your Head on My Shoulder is a Chinese television series starring Xing Fei, Lin Yi, and Tang Xiaotian. The drama is based on Zhao Qianqian's novel of the same name, and was airing from April 10 until May 16, 2019 on Tencent Video, releasing 2 episodes every Wednesday and Thursday evening while VIP members got a 6-episode head start.

II. Synopsis

On the cusp of graduation, an accounting major searching for her career winds up living with a genius physics student who shakes up her daily routine.

Situ Mo is a graduating student. As someone who got used to having her whole life planned out for her, she is at a loss about her future and can't find the courage to make a decision for herself.
    Because the school districts have merged, physics major Gu Weiyi barges into her life. They clash repeatedly without noticing that they are slowly walking into each other's hearts. To their surprise, they accidentally end up having to live together.

III. Trailer

IV. Episodes

V. OSTs

VI. Reception

The series received positive reviews and had a score of 8.1 on Douban, 8.0 on IMDB, 8.5 on Mydramalist &, 9.6 on Rakuten Viki. Hotpot.tv ranked it the #5 most romantic drama of 2019. The drama was a success and hit in China and overseas (Thailand) where it achieved a cult following. On 20 May 2019, Lin Yi and co-star Xing Fei held a grand fan meeting in Bangkok, Thailand, where a huge crowd of thousands fans gathered.

VII. Awards & Nominations

Award Category Nominee Result
    26th Huading Awards Best Screenwriter Zhao Qianqian, Dai Qi, Liu Yu, Can Xiaoxue, Wu Xueying Nominated
    26th Huading Awards Best Actor (Modern drama) Lin Yi Nominated
    26th Huading Awards Best Actress (Modern drama) Xing Fei Nominated
    China Entertainment Industry Summit (Golden Pufferfish Awards) Best Marketing Put Your Head On My Shoulder Nominated
    Golden Bud - The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival Best Web Series Put Your Head On My Shoulder Nominated
    Golden Bud - The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival Top Ten Web Series Put Your Head On My Shoulder Won
    Golden Bud - The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival Producer of the Year Li Eryun Won
    Golden Bud - The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival Best Actress Xing Fei Nominated
    Golden Bud - The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival Most Promising Actress Xing Fei Won
    Golden Bud - The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival Best Newcomer Lin Yi Won