SM Station - Raiden X Hyo (feat. Coogie) - Think About Me (SM Station 2020)

• I. Introduction

Think About Me is a digital single by Raiden, Hyo and Coogie. It was the eighth release and fifth single of SM Station 2020 and was released on Oct. 30, 2020.

II. Background & Release

SM Station is a digital music project under SM Entertainment that involves solos or duets from members in existing SM groups, as well as opportunities for singers to experiment in other genres or collaborate with artists inside and outside of SM Entertainment. The project releases a number of singles digitally each year on digital platforms, including streaming audio like Spotify.

Both Raiden, a DJ, and Hyo, a members of girl group Girls' Generation, had previously released Station collaborations. "Think About Me" was described by SM as a pop song with "addictive bass rhythm, cought hooks and soft guitar sounds" featuring the rapper Coogie. Remix versions from Ginjo and Imlay, other DJs signed to SM, round out the single.

III. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    "Think About Me" Marcia Sondeijker, Elle Hollis, Coogie Leo Alexander Lee, Marcia Sondeijker, Elle Hollis, Phatt, Roulsen Leo Alexander Lee, Roulsen, Raiden 2:50
    "Think About Me - GINJO Remix" Marcia Sondeijker, Elle Hollis, Coogie Leo Alexander Lee, Marcia Sondeijker, Elle Hollis, Phatt, Roulsen Leo Alexander Lee, Roulsen, Raiden 3:15
    "Think About Me - IMLAY Remix" Marcia Sondeijker, Elle Hollis, Coogie Leo Alexander Lee, Marcia Sondeijker, Elle Hollis, Phatt, Roulsen Leo Alexander Lee, Roulsen, Raiden 2:57

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

Teaser

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MV:

External Content youtu.be

VI. Reception

The song charted at #108 on the Korean Gaon Charts.