FT Island - Where's the Truth?

• I. Introduction

Where's the Truth? is the sixth Korean language studio album by South Korean rock band F.T. Island, released under FNC Entertainment on July 18, 2016.

II. Background & Release

The album is entirely self-produced by the members.

The song "Take Me Now" is typically dynamic transition feature strong K-pop with the flourishing electronic rock.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    "Out of Love" Lee Hong-gi, Jamil Kazmi Hong's Tower 03:52
    "Take Me Now" Lee Hong-gi, Jamil Kazmi Hong's Tower 03:14
    "Lose" Lee Jae-jin Lee Jae-jin, Kim Dong-won 04:23
    "가면 (Mask)" Choi Jong-hoon Choi Jong-hoon, Han Seung-hun 04:01
    "너에게 물들어 (Becoming You)" Choi Jong-hoon, Lee Ji-ho Choi jong-hoon, Go Jin-young 03:52
    "Stand By Me" Lee Jae-jin Lee Jae-jin, Kim Jae-yang, Park Hyun-woo 04:04
    "Paparazzi" Choi Jong-hoon, Song Seung-hyun, Lee Ji-ho Choi Jong-hoo 04:37
    "Wonderful Life" Lee Hong-gi Hong's Tower 04:31
    "We Are..." Lee Hong-gi Hong's Tower 03:30

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

Official MV(s)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Live Performance(s)

External Content www.youtube.com

VI. Reception

The album reached number 5 on the Billboard World Albums chart, making it F.T. Island's highest-charting album up to that point. Moreover, it debuted at number 1 on Gaon Album Chart with 42k of copies sold.