YooA (Oh My Girl) - Bon Voyage

• 220px-Bon_Voyage_-_YooA.png

I. Introduction

Bon Voyage is the debut solo mini album by YooA (Oh My Girl). It was released by WM Entertainment on September 7, 2020, consisting of five songs, including the title track of the same name.

II. Background & Release

On August 25, Newsen reported that YooA was preparing to release a solo album in September. In response to the report, WM Entertainment confirmed that YooA will officially make her solo debut with the release of a mini album on September 7. On August 28, YooA shared a first look of her solo debut on YouTube through an opening trailer titled Bon Voyage. A cover image and album preview of the mini album was released on September 1. The track list of the mini album Bon Voyage was revealed on September 3. The mini album includes the title track of the same name with five songs in. On September 7, the mini album was released, and a music video for the title track of the same name was released alongside it. YooA also held an online showcase to celebrate the release of her first mini album.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    Bon Voyage Seo Jieum Afshin Salmani, Josh Cumbee, Ryan S. Jhun, Shari Short, Josephina Carr 3:40
    Far Seo Jieum Ryan S. Jhun, Martina Ahlmark, Dennis DeKo Kordnejad, Kavin KMan Mansoor, Hanif Hitmanic Sabzevari 3:28
    Diver Seo Jungah Adam Kapit, Anesha Birchett, Antea Shelton, Fredro Odesjo 3:41
    Abracadabra Seo Jungah Ryan S. Jhun, Lukas Hällgren, Jon Hällgren, Maria Broberg, Grace Gachotsaka 3:20
    End Of Story Seo Jieum Joo Hyoung Lee (MonoTree), Mayu Wakisaka 3:45

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Charts

Chart (2020) Peak Position
    South Korean Albums (Gaon) 3