Yerin Baek - Frank

• baek%2Byerin.png

I. Introduction

Frank is the debut solo mini album by Baek Yerin.

II. Background & Release

It was released November 30, 2015 with 'Across The Universe' serving as the album's title track. She named her album title as a tribute to Amy Winehouse, whose debut album shared the same name. The lead song's lyrics were inspired by the film The Martian.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    Blue Baek Yerin Cloud 3:46
    Across The Universe Baek Yerin, Cloud N/A 4:07
    As I Am Baek Yerin Baek Yerin 3:54
    Don't Leave Me Alone Baek Yerin N/A 3:28
    Wanna Sleep Zz Baek Yerin N/A 3:38
    That's Why Baek Yerin Baek Yerin 3:45

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Teaser

Across The Universe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VII. Official MV

Across The Universe

VIII. Live Performance

Across The Universe

Don't Leave Me Alone

VI. Concept Pictures

tumblr_nybrksNojc1t5w0quo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nybraqBr731t5w0quo1_500.jpg

img_151126_1007.jpg

img_151126_1010.jpg