BVNDIT - BVNDIT, Be Ambitious!

• I. Introduction

BVNDIT, Be Ambitious! is BVNDIT's debut single album. It features 1 title track and 2 bsides.

II. Background & Release

On March 13, 2019 MNH Entertainment announced that they would be debuting their own girl group, BVNDIT. March 27 through April 9, teaser images of the members were released. On April 10th their music video for Hocus Pocus was released.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Length
    Be Ambitious! VICENZO, Fuxxy & Any Masingga 1:08
    Hocus Pocus MosPick 3:29
    My Error Park Woo Sang 3:34

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos & Audio

Be Ambitious!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hocus Pocus

My Error

VI. Promotions

BVNDIT promoted with Hocus Pocus on M Countdown, Music Bank, Show! Music Core and Inkigayo