Monsta X - Trespass

• Trespass is the debut mini album by South Korean boy group Monsta X. It was released on May 15, 2015 by Starship Entertainment. It contains seven tracks including the title track "Trespass".

I. Background

Trespass marks the first release by Monsta X, coming three months after their formation on the survival reality show, No.Mercy. Five of the seven songs on the album contain songwriting credits for members of the group.

The title track "Trespass" features lyrics written by Mad Clown who served as a mentor for the program. The album also includes the pre-debut release "Interstellar" performed by Jooheon, I.M, and Hyungwon, which the trio performed on No.Mercy.

II. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangment Duration
    Trespass (무단침입) Mad Clown, Kim Yi-na Lissie, Assbrass, Lee Jihoon Lissie, Assbrass 3:25
    No Exit (출구는 없어) Rhymer, Jooheon, I.M, Kihyun Lissie, Rhymer, Jooheon, Kihyun Lissie 3:28
    One Love Jooheon, Nago, I.M Lee Ji-hoon, Jooheon, Nago - 3:14
    Honestly (솔직히 말할까) Crybaby, Louie Crybaby - 3:53
    Steal Your Heart (훔쳐) Rhymer, Wonho, Jooheon, I.M 9999, Esbee, Assbrass Assbrass 3:47
    Blue Moon Jooheon, I.M Jooheon, Nago Nago 3:11
    Interstellar (인터스텔라) (feat. Yella Diamond) Jooheon, I.M, Yella Diamond Yella Diamond Yella Diamond 3:47

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

Trespass has sold more than 37,000 copies since it's release. It peaked at number 5 on the Gaon Weekly Album chart and at number 10 on the Gaon Monthly chart. The album also charted at number 63 on 2015 Gaon Album chart.

"Trespass" peaked at number 148 on the Gaon Weekly Song Chart and at number 14 on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart.