Monsta X - The Connect: Dejavu

• The Connect: Dejavu is the sixth mini album by South Korean boy group Monsta X. It was released on March 26, 2018 by Starship Entertainment and contains seven tracks including title track "Jealousy".

I. Background

In February, Monsta X announced their second world tour would be title The Connect and begin in May with The Connect: Dejavu being released in March. The album once again features production credits for members Wonho and Jooheon.

II. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Duration
    Jealousy Seo Ji-eum, Jooheon, I.M Harry Somerdahl, Shane Simmons, Hayden Bell Harry Somerdahl, Shane Simmons, Hayden Bell, Stereo 14 3:27
    Destroyer JQDada (makeumine works), Jooheon, I.M Daniel Kim, Caesar&Loui Daniel Kim, Caesar&Loui 3:56
    Fallin' (폭우) Seo Ji-eum, Jooheon, I.M Caesar&Loui Caesar&Loui, Stereo 14 3:51
    Crazy In Love (미쳤으니까) Galactika, Jooheon, I.M Galactika, Athena Galactika, Athena 3:17
    Lost In The Dream Jung Yoon, Le'mon, Lee Hee-joo, Jooheon, I.M Hyuk Shin, Park Seul-gi, JJ Evans Park Seul-gi 4:00
    If Only Wonho, Jooheon, I.M, Rich Jang Wonho, Rich Jang Wonho, Rich Jang 4:03
    Special Jooheon, Ye-Yo!, Nago, I.M Jooheon, Ye-Yo!, Nago Jooheon, Ye-Yo!, Nago 3:33

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

The Connect: Dejavu has sold more than 177,000 copies since it's release. It peaked at number 2 on multiple charts including the Gaon Weekly Album chart, the Billboard World Album chart, and New Zealand's RMNZ Heatseakers Album chart.

"Jealousy" peaked at number 4 on the Billboard World Digital Song chart and picked up another music show win on SBS MTV's The Show. It was included on both Dazed's 20 Best K-Pop Songs of 2018 list at number 8 and KultScene's 50 Best K-Pop Songs of 2018 at number 35.

VIII. Awards and Nominations

Year Award Category Nominated Work Result
    2018 1st Korea Popular Music Awards Best Digital Song "Jealousy" Nominated
    2018 1st Korea Popular Music Awards Best Group Dance Track "Jealousy" Nominated