Mamamoo - Yellow Flower

• Cover of Yellow Flower

I. Introduction

Yellow Flower is the sixth extended play by Mamamoo. It was released on March 7, 2018. It contains seven songs, including the singles “Paint Me” and “Starry Night”. The EP is also the first album under the Four Seasons, Four Colors project. It focuses on the member Hwasa, represented by the color yellow and spring season.

II. Charting

“Paint Me” peaked at number 36 on the Gaon Digital Chart and 43 on the Billboard Korea K-Pop Hot 100. It also peaked at number 23 on the Billboard World Digital Song Sales chart. “Starry Night'' peaked at number two on the Gaon Digital Chart, one on the Billboard Korea K-Pop Hot 100, and eight on the Billboard World Digital Songs Sales chart.

The EP debuted and peaked at number one on South Korea’s Gaon Album Chart, becoming the group’s first number one album. It sold 42, 280 copies in March 2018, placing eighth on the monthly chart. It also entered at number 87 on the Gaon Album Chart’s yearly edition for 2018. As of 2020, Yellow Flower has sold 60, 114 copies in South Korea. In the United States, the album peaked at number seven on the Billboard World Albums chart.

III. Tracklist

Title

Lyrics

Music

Arrangement

1. From Winter to Spring (intro)

Solar

Solar

Solar

2. Star Wind Flower Sun

Solar, Moonbyul

Solar

Lee Hyun-seung, TM

3. Starry Night

Kim Do-hoon, Park Woo-sang, Moonbyul

Kim Do-hoon, Park Woo-sang

Kim Do-hoon, Park Woo-sang

4. Be Calm

Hwasa

Park Woo-sang, Hwasa

Park Woo-sang

5. Rude Boy

Cosmic Sound, Cosmic Girl, Moonbyul

Cosmic Sound, Cosmic Girl

Cosmic Sound, Cosmic Girl

6. Spring Fever

Jowul, Moonbyul

Command Freaks, Mayu

Command Freaks

7. Paint Me

Jowul

Mich Hansen, Peter Wallevik, Daniel Davidsen, Chelcee Grimes, Kara DioGuardi

Mich Hansen, Peter Wallevik, Daniel Davidsen, Chelcee Grimes, Kara DioGuardi

Starry Night MV:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Album:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.