Rainbow - So Girls

• I. Introduction

So Girls is the second mini album by Rainbow.
    It was released in South Korea on April 8, 2011. The album features 6 tracks with To Me being the title track.

A repackaged version of the EP was released on June 22, 2011 with the song "Sweet Dream" as the title track.

The cover photo for the album (and the overall concept) was spring, with the girls being photographed in white dresses while standing in a field of flowers. The tracks on their album were referred to as "luxurious, mature, feminine and sexy".

To Me was produced by Daishi Dance who also produced Big Bang's hit Haru Haru.

II. Tracklist

1. So Cool

2. To Me

3. I Said You're The One

4. Mach

5. To Me (instrumental)

III. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.