P1Harmony - Killin' It New

• I. Introduction

Killin' It is the debut studio album by the South Korean boy band P1Harmony.

II. Background & Release

Rapper Jongseob wrote the lyrics to the songs in the studio album with others. The studio album was released on February 5th, 2024.

III. Tracklist

TitleWriterProducerLength
    Killin' It (때깔)Patrick "j.Que" Smith, Jacob Aaron (THE HUB), Sebastian Thott, Sooyoon, 종섭, 한성호2:56
    Late Night Calls
    Benjmn, Sooyoon, 박수석, 서지은, 인탁, 종섭, 한성호2:41
    Everybody Clap
    Eric Bellinger, Sooyoon, 봉원석, 서지은, 인탁, 종섭, 지웅, 한성, 호3:21
    Love Story (꿍꿍이)Moon Kim(Room01), 박수석, 서지은, 인탁, 종섭, 지웅, 한성호3:46
    Countdown to LoveBenjmn, Sooyoon, TM, 이현승, 인탁, 종섭, 한성호2:45
    EmergencyDidrik Thott, Benjmn, Delarge, Sooyoon, 인탁, 종섭, 한성호2:44
    2NiteBenjmn, Jacob Aaron (THE HUB), Sooyoon, 박수석, 봉원석, 인탁, 종섭, 한성호3:20
    Let Me Love You
    Patrick “j.Que” Smith, SOFTSERVEBOY, Sooyoon, TM, 이현승, 인탁, 종섭, 지웅, 한성호, 황태영3:13
    Street Star
    Eric Bellinger, Benjmn, Sooyoon, TM, 이현승, 인탁, 종섭, 한성호2:52
    I See U
    기호, 박수석, 서지은, 인탁, 종섭, 지웅2:52

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Reception

The studio album peaked best on the Circle Chart's weekly chart performance, ranking at #1

As for the monthly charts, it peaked at #8 on the Circle Chart.

The studio album sold 231,525 copies in South Korea, and as for the United States, it sold 18,000 copies.