Posts by HC_05

I asked this girl from Harvesters from Youjin about this Korean leader asking her to play violin and when when she got frustrated with them because she had a cold and didn’t feel like playing the violin with them. I kept asking her about and she kept ignoring. Then she gonna get mad and said “Brittany just leave me alone!” I feel like I just want to punch her face in!!! This is when she was a teenager before she graduated HS

Another thing in middle, when I heard some girl committed and I came across this boy crying in the classroom. I kept asking his classmate what’s going on, what happened and he kept ignoring me and then he said “LOOK JUST GO SIT DOWN” I was thinking * f*** you!!! I just asked you politely what’s going on!!!!* They never told me about it. SO STUPID!!!!!!!!

Before 2010, when my sister was talking on phone when our cousin got shot in the face, I kept asking her what’s going on? Then she said “ move! Go!” Like D***!!!!! I just asked her a question!!!!!! She never told me about it. She just told our mom about it. She was sooo d*** rude!!!!!!

Idk why people get mad at me for asking me what’s going on what happened when I’m trying to be nice

These are the Homogeneous Countries

South Korea

Japan

China

Ireland

Germany

Italy

Argentina

The Comoros

Haiti

Dominican Republic

Rwanda

Uruguay

Australia

European countries

Southeast Asian countries

Bangladesh

Paraguay

Portugal

Somalia

Finland

Norway

I found out about homogeneity and Heterogeneity through these YouTube videos

10 things I hate about Korea Part 1

10 things I hate about Korea (Social Issues in Korea)
    Part One of [10 things I hate about Korea]In this video, I talk about some things that I feel are social issues in Korea.[subscribe to my channel💖]https://w...
    youtu.be

10 things I hate about Korea Part 2

10 things I hate about Korea (Social Issues in Korea) - part 2
    Part Two of [10 things I hate about Korea]In this video, I talk about some things that I feel are social issues in Korea.[subscribe to my channel💖]https://w...
    youtu.be

Why are East Asian Countries so Ethically Homogeneous

Why are East Asian Countries so Ethnically Homogeneous?
    Why are the countries of East Asia so seemingly ethnically homogeneous? Most countries of East Asia, including China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Mongolia have ...
    youtu.be

What is the world’s most diverse country?

What is the World's most “Diverse” Country?
    Which country can take the prize as the world's most "diverse" country by today's standards? There are several different demographic metrics we can use to tr...
    youtu.be

Why do Japanese don’t like Foreigners

Why Japanese Don't Like Foreigners
    10 Reasons Why Japanese Don't Like Foreigners. Thanks to Squarespace, get 10% Off: https://www.squarespace.com/paolofromtokyo Japan tourists or foreigners c...
    youtu.be

So I never picked up a hobby since elementary school. My Dad and his family didn’t care about me. Now recently since this year, and two years ago, I picked up a lot of hobbies. I can’t even go out and meet people because I don’t have a car and because of Covid and delta Verent. Now I’m just sitting in my apartment bored doing my hobbies and now I can’t even share it with anybody. There’s no one my age around in my neighborhood. All I see is little kids and grown ups. This stupid Math class at my college won’t let me pass. I know how to solve math problems! If I had a car, it would be easy for me to go out and meet people. I use ctran to go to the library and to my appointments. That’s it. I have two friends who take me out to lunch and go shopping. I want to do something every week like shopping and go out to lunch and do my hobbies everyday so I won’t be so bored. What should I do?

Also people I associated with through elementary, middle school, high school, and college never suggested me to pick a hobby or gave me a hobby. I’m not telling them nothing else. They should’ve helped me out instead of ignoring me. I’m not going to help them with nothing else either

I’m an Extrovert. (ESFJ)