Posts by Missexoie

In my opinion, I don't know if I have ever seen cultural appreciation in Kpop. I say this because almost every single person I have stanned has made a racist, colorist, or just mockery of other cultures/races. For Korean idols/artists to wear certain black hairstyles and clothing then they need to understand the struggle and history of what we go through. I could get harmed or discriminated against for embracing my culture but they use it as a prop for a photoshoot or MV.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe and like, if you can/want!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.