Posts by Worldwideknow

Lmao I love this example

IMO because it seems like this person just wanted to have revenge with Garam and ofc potentially ruin her idol career, this kind of thing isn't that healthy (idk tho maybe that's how people do things in SK).

I know that Garam ofc did bad things to this person but the question is why didn't the person just move on and focus on doing her own things instead of telling the public about the things Garam did? If you wanna talk about Garam's past with your parents, family, and friends well it's fine, but if you tell it to the public it's a whole different situation that can possibly backfire on you instead.

If you were reading the case you would know that she isn't the one who started this, it was a third party and she made it public because some garam's stan find her and started bullying her online.

김가람 받은 학폭위 ‘5호조치’…단순욕설 넘어섰나
    [스포츠경향] 르세라핌 멤버 김가람이 학폭(학교폭력) 의혹에 결국 활동을 일시중단했다. 소속사는 김가람이 친구를 돕다 학교폭력자치위원회(학폭위) 처분을 받은 것이라고 해명하며 김가람이 학폭의 피해자라는 입장을 고수했
    n.news.naver.com

If Garam comes out innocent, you do realize how ugly all of this will look looking back right? I wonder if everyone dragging her will feel any bit of remorse or will realize that what they themselves were doing was in fact bullying. But highly likely they'll just excuse themselves with "I didn't knooooow, I was told sooooo".

It is not "cancel culture" as people call it. It is Rage Culture, this constant need for people to be enraged about something, to prove themselves they are a better person.

Le Seraphim member Kim Ga-ram has been temporarily suspended due to suspicions of school violence. The agency explained that Kim Ga-ram received a disposition from the School Violence Autonomy Committee (School Bullying) for helping her friend, and maintained the position that Kim Ga-ram was a victim of school violence.

Hive made a statement on the 20th and said, "Ms. A (the student allegedly victimized) took a picture of Kim Ga-ram's acquaintance Ms. B while she was undressing at school, and then uploaded this picture to another friend's social networking service (SNS) without permission. “At that time, Miss B was mentally shocked, and a total of 5 friends, including Kim Ga-ram, met with Miss A separately and swear words in the process of protesting.”

She continued, “In the process, Miss A requested the convening of a school robbery, claiming that Kim Ga-ram and many of her friends harassed her, who was a minority. “Ms. A voluntarily transferred school at the request of Ms. B before the school robbery committee convened at her own request was over, while the forced transfer was being discussed.”

Hive explained that because of this, the school violence punishment was given to Kim Ga-ram and his acquaintance Ms. C. Hive argued, “There are many classmates who understand the core content related to the assault, and there are third parties who can testify to this.”

Hive admitted that the investigation was closed as a student who perpetrated Kim Ga-ram in the June 2018 school violence, which was revealed by the law firm Daeryun, the legal representative of Yang A.

Daeryun said, “A school violence committee was held in June 2018, and the perpetrator, Kim Ga-ram, was given 6 hours of special education and 5 hours of special education for parents, and victim A received protective measures such as psychological counseling and advice” He insisted that the previously published results of the school violence case in which Kim Ga-ram was a perpetrator was also true.

According to Dae-ryun's argument, it seems that Kim Ga-ram received the 5th measure from the school violence committee at the time. According to the School Violence Prevention and Countermeasures Act, the School Violence Committee may take measures 1 through 9 depending on the case of school violence. No. 9, the most serious measure, is expulsion.

In the case of the 5th measure of the Sexual Violence Commission that Kim Ga-ram received, the general consensus is that the school robbery commission judged that the intensity of the bullying was that serious.

In this regard, a lawyer who claimed to have participated in the school violence committee in the past said on Twitter on the 19th, "Experientially, the level of simple assault is resolved between No. But how did you make your debut?” he pointed out.

He continued, “It’s strange that I was selected as an idol trainee even though there was Measure 5. you,” he said.

On the online community, citing examples of past school violence cases, there are observations that the issue that was on the top of the bullying list at the time because Kim Ga-ram received Measure No.

In this regard, an official from the Ministry of Education said, "In the case of the School Violence Committee, it is true that there was a violent crime, as Kim Ga-Ram was named as a perpetrator, as the school violence committee has a strong autonomous nature and the propensity of the experts to participate is different. appears to be,” he said. -Ministry of education

I not saying the vitim is inocent, but it's confirmed that garam is indeed a perpetrator idk to what extend and its was confirmed by the lawyer(?) that the document is true