Posts by ClaaraG

Let me Introduce this long journey, where 8 pirate kings were trying to find a treasure during the twilight, back then in 2018.

One of them, hongjoong said "Please follow my way in order to find it. Say my name if you lose me. I will show you the light. Please stay by my side."

The desire to find the treasure, the 8 pirates kings keep their promise and follow their leader.

With their hearts awakened and live alive, the group went through a dark path, during the crescent moon waves and illusion of some misterious creatures dancing like butterfly wings appeared. They needed to fight back.

After a long fight, throught the horizon, near an aurora at 11:17 they found a precious star. They decided it to call it ATINY.

They keep walking in that direction till they reached an utopia.

And that's how they started this path, following Hongjoong and even though the Turbulence of the journey, The real friendship appeared and during the long journey, they find ATINY, their treasure. And promise them to stay forever.

Always by your side, love you. (@ateezbarcelona)

Would you like to add Barcelona on another tour besides Madrid to make a concert here?

Barcelona's fans and fanbase @ateezbarcelona will open our arms and love you a lot! Meanwhile we will see you in Madrid next year! Cant wait to meet my fav persons๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

As Christmas is near do you have any special tradition in your company? In your team?

For example with my friends we have "invisible friend". You draws of all participants who is going to make a gift to other without them knowing. Do you have something similar?

Love you (@ateezbarcelona)

๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰ ์•จ๋ฒ” ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. I'm a baby atiny, so it means a lot to me. ๋‹น์‹ ์˜ ํŒฌ์œผ๋กœ์„œ ๋‚˜์˜ ์ฒซ ํ•ด๋ฅผ ํŽธ์ง‘ํ•œ ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋งค์šฐ ํŠน๋ณ„ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Lots of love from Barcelona, Spain๐Ÿ’– (@ateezbarcelona)

As i'm writing this i'm watching your MAMA making film, thanks for showing us always how hard you work and show us the behind the scenes. It makes us to be more united to you.

Would you like to make a program to show us how you compose, write song lyrics and record the album as we saw during Code Name with Pirate King?

Supporting you from Barcelona, Spain (@ateezbarcelona) Can't wait to meet you in Madrid!๐Ÿ’–

์—ฌ์ƒ์€ ์‡ผ MC๋ฅผ ํ•˜๋ฉด์„œ ๋ฌด์—‡์„ ๋ฐฐ์› ๋‚˜์š”? MC๋กœ์„œ ๊ฐ€์žฅ ๊ธฐ์–ต์— ๋‚จ๋Š” ์ผ์€?

Supporting and loving you from Barcelona, Spain (@ateezbarcelona) Can't wait to meet you in Madrid!๐Ÿ’–

์„ฑํ™”, ์‚ฐ, ์ข…ํ˜ธ, ์œ ๋…ธ์œคํ˜ธ๋Š” ์•ž์œผ๋กœ ์ƒˆ๋กœ์šด ๋“œ๋ผ๋งˆ์— ์ถœ์—ฐํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹ถ๋‚˜์š”? ์–ด๋–ค ์žฅ๋ฅด?

Supporting and loving you from Barcelona, Spain (@ateezbarcelona) Can't wait to meet you in Madrid!๐Ÿ’–

ํ•จ๊ป˜ ๊ณต์—ฐํ•  ์„ธ๊ณ„์ ์ธ ์•„ํ‹ฐ์ŠคํŠธ๋ฅผ ๊ณ ๋ฅผ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค๋ฉด ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๊ณ ๋ฅด์‹œ๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?

As 2021 is ending, which of the 6 albums released is your favourite and why?

You worked so hard and you are trully the best vocalists and performers on the kpop. Atiny will always be there to support you in every step. You deserbe the whole world. Please love yourself as much as we love you.

์™œ ๋‹น์‹ ์€ ํ•ญ์ƒ ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋ฅผ ์Šคํฌ์ผ๋Ÿฌ๋กœ ๋งŒ๋“ค๊ณ  ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ๋ฉ์ฒญํ•ด์„œ ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๊ฐ€ ๊ทธ๋“ค์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด ์ „ํ˜€ ์˜์‹ฌํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?

Would you like to perform Wonderland with some spanish words? ยกVamos vamos!

์ŠคํŽ˜์ธ์–ด ๋‹จ์–ด๋กœ ์›๋”๋žœ๋“œ๋ฅผ ๊ณต์—ฐํ•˜์‹œ๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๊นŒ? ยกVamos vamos!

We want to sing it in spanish next march in Madrid! Would mean the world to spanish atiny!

์•จ๋ฒ” ์ค‘ ํ•˜๋‚˜์— ์ŠคํŽ˜์ธ์–ด-๋ผํ‹ด ๋Š๋‚Œ์˜ ๋‘ ๊ณก์ด ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค(Say My Name - Flavor of latin & Promise - Notation). ์ŠคํŽ˜์ธ์–ด ๋‹จ์–ด๋กœ ๋…ธ๋ž˜๋ฅผ ๋ถ€๋ฅด๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์„ ์ƒ๊ฐํ•ด ๋ณธ ์ ์ด ์žˆ๋‚˜์š”?