Posts by Peace1122

haha...what an on point opinion. You must be work in marketing industry.

It's true but sad. Poor Lisa and pray for Jisoo.

do you even know how bad viewership rating for music shows are lmao she is not getting any newer fans from music shows because people who watch them already know blackpink and lisa exist. so yes i do think all that i listed is promo and helps gets her name out there because that is why they do it smh. as i said yall can complain all you like but yall look just silly this nonsense within the fandom complaining over everything one member does but another doesnt constantly when they all get the same treatment is dumb. they are all treated the same poorly and very little activities compared to their popularity. do i wish all of them were promoted more sure but under yg its likely never will happen and nitpicking every members schedule will only divide this fractured fandom more

Then why does Rose choose to go perform on Inkigayo for 4 weeks, music core for 2 week & M Countdown for 1 week since the rating are bad? I know, coz YG force her to go right? LMAO... Look at your double standard a$$

yall are so delusional lmao rose and lisa promotions were so similar its laughable yall are pretending otherwise. Lets not mention rose horrendous roll out to her solo. Her song being leaked and spread weeks before release. pre order link coming like 5 days before release. blinks openly boycotting and sending trucks during her promotion week yall are laughable. Lisa had solid promotion is it great no blackpink nor any of the members have ever gotten great promo. There are plenty of activities lisa got that rosie didnt and vice versa. idk what is up with people thinking everything needs to be the same smh.

wow...you are really want to fight just for the purpose of fighting. Can you be a little bit rational? With all the facts proving their promotions are so different, but here u go ignore those facts. Are u even a Rose fan? Have u even following up her promotion from the start to end? I am very welcome you to list down all the activities that Lisa had. But don't tell me those small things like how many teaser she had bla bla bla...

I think a lot of people misunderstood that lilies attacked other members because they have better promotions than Lisa. We did not. We just wanted to show the differences between how other members were done compared to Lisa's solo. Lisa only had ONE interview so far and ONE performance on Jimmy Fallon show. That's all. Look at Rosé's interviews. Lisa has a big fan base in China and she had no interviews with any media channel there. I feel like no one in YG put an effort and had any plan to promote her. They just give her songs to shut up the fans. I just feel so bad for her. It's her solo time, it's time to celebrate instead of complaining but look at how she was treated

That's the POINT. Rose had the most amazing promotions. I witnessed the whole promotion period. That's how to promote your music. She totally deserved it.(I love Rose) I just hope Lisa have half of those promotions.

Anyway, when it's come to promotion..People is like :

For Rose - Oh..She deserved all the promotions. She is the main vocalist. She worked hard. She waited so long.

For Lisa - Oh...Lisa stans are so demanding...She is not famous in Korea. Pandemic. The song is not good. She is already everywhere in social media.