Posts by hyuked

Hi, I know that this type of question is kinda "outdated" because Mnet already aired a new survival show last year that was Girls Planet 999. But I wanted to ask this because I'm feeling lost and confused

I watched all the first 3 Produce 101 seasons but in the end I never was a huge fan of the groups that were formed there. But in 2019 I watched Produce X 101 and I absolutely fell in love with the trainees and then when X1's line up was announced I fell in love with the group as well ><

at that time I was part of another fandom for more than 10 years and I had another favorite group, but in a very short time X1 became my ultimate group, I loved them so so much

Then the vote manipulation scandal started and in 2020 X1 disbanded. Their disbandment had a huge impact for me, more than feeling sad, I started feeling unmotivated and then I even gave up on following k-pop...

In 2021, i was feeling a little beter and started listening to kpop again. and then Girls Planet 999 was announced, i watched it because i was curious. GP999 had so many similarities with Produce101, and despite everything that happened, PD101 was a good show and i kinda missed this kind of survival show because i really liked the way Produce 101 worked though the seasons

Next year Boys Planet will air and I'm still thinking if I should watch it. Sometimes I feel that my disbandment trauma would'nt let me enjoy the show and the future group. But I really want to try and watch it, and maybe even find a new group to stan and follow

Any thoughts? :pleading:

No one.

4th gen groups will only win ROTY for the next 3~5 years. They will have the chance to win something if / when groups like BTS/TWICE (BTS specially) disbands (maybe).

And still today there are some groups of the 3rd generation that are reaching their peak now...

But as some people said, aespa can win some because they're already being recognized by the gp.

Little sad for the 4th generation because the 3rd are still strong and it seems like the 3rd will keep going for some years while the 4th will start struggling soon (too many groups debuting in a short period of time in a scenario where only a few can shine)