Posts by Whi

Why are you so sure her coaches were involved? Anyway, keep making baseless accusations and projecting. And yes, ban a WHOLE country, just like Hitler tried to banish the Jews from this earth.

forgot to say, banning russia is the only way to force the russian government from continuing their doping system. Pressure and complaint from their own athletes (especially the clean ones) is the only way this situation could be changed; allowing them to still compete obviously did jackshit to prevent doping. This has no relevance whatsoever to hitler’s hatred of jews lmao; you’re a sicko for even suggesting it. Nobody thinks russian athletes are inherently inferior, and jews didn’t come up with a scheme to cheat everyone else 🙄

Why are you so sure her coaches were involved? Anyway, keep making baseless accusations and projecting. And yes, ban a WHOLE country, just like Hitler tried to banish the Jews from this earth.

And why are you so adamant on special treatment for athletes that broke rules? 🤡 there are so many past incidents of athletes that got much more severe punishment, for eg for illegal substance found in their makeup, or in another case when an athlete who was 13 yo got their punishment, and yet in this case a drug banned in AND out of competition was found in urine, leaving no room to argue that she didn’t ingest it, hence BREAKING THE RULES. So what’s the excuse now, why must she be treated differently from everyone else and receive literally no punishment? If valieva wasn’t russian she would’ve been deported from the game ages ago, as soon as she tested positive lol. You can act obtuse all you want but it’s clear as day all this special treatment is only bc she’s russian

I’m not even gonna go into the argument about her coaches yet; lest you’re gonna blame her grandpa and his medicine lmao the clownery of that public excuse 🤡

That's a lot of accusations and denigrating a 15 year old as a "dirty athlete". As if all the cheating in athletics goes back to Russia as its source... Bunch of empty moralizing and hyperbole. Hate Russia all you want, but don't act like you're above her. Don't even dare to pretend. You're not even on our level, in athletics or the arts.

by “dirty athletes” I’m not specifying only 1 in this case, i’m referring to the whole system. Valieva’s coaches are absolutely to blame for this situation but she herself should NOT be allowed to skate and the other clean athletes should NOT be robbed of their rightful medal ceremony just bc the dumbfucks at CAS decide it makes sense to hold no ceremony for anyone if Valieva medals. She is not more important than other athletes and her feelings should not be prioritised over those that didn’t break the rules.

Btw you’re falling for the exact tactic of russia to solely put Valieva at the forefront of this debacle to incite “sympathy for a child” when instead the attention should’ve been on her coaches and doctor, and thus they’re all getting away with it. You can feel bad for her for being a victim of the same brainwash as you but to celebrate her as if she didn’t do anything wrong (like your post above mine) and as if she deserves any medal here is absolute abhorrent clownery but then again this is all just gonna fall on deaf ears lol once again BAN RUSSIA

Imagine being so brainwashed by russia’s government you’re actively gloating about russia’s ability to get away with cheating eith no consequences and celebrating dirty athletes that broke the rules and don’t play fair for the “glory” 🤢 what an absolute embarrassment and disgrace to the spirits of sports. Russia needs to be banned from ever participating in any event again

I was excited at the first teaser but the 2nd one which teased parts of the chorus left me skeptical and now that the song is here my trepidation is confirmed. The chorus is too repetitive yet not catchy, which is the worst combination for a pop song lol. Their previous songs are superior, sadly

She’s born to be an idol yes but the “only one”? I mean sana is right there and i’d argue she’s even more natural at being an idol, if that’s a thing lol

Anyway if yall don’t want people to come to appreciation threads and refute such titles like “Z is the only good idol at..” or “No one is better than X” then maybe don’t use this kind of absolute titles lol and you won’t have anything to complain about

unless you’re really trolling it’s actually concerning the amount of delusion you’re exhibiting lol i guess russia’s brainwashing is just too advanced, just like their state-funded doping scheme that goes all the way back half a century ago 😭