Posts by ApexApinkPanda

That was so mean *sniffles*. Thanks for the info's. As for badges... I don't really get the point, especially since they cost money and I'm a cheap bastard :-P I'm not the "OMG OMG, this is who I'm a fan of guy!" I can't even figure out how the weekly theme came up. Although, I do love them so I'm not worried.

After a lot more thought I think the answer is songs with great choro that are lip synced and selected songs written and meant to be sung live. Singing live is really important.

1. It's a way to show the results of years of hard work and training.

2. Fans need to hear an artists unadulterated non-digitally fixed voice. This isn't so we can point and laugh at those less vocally blessed but to enjoy who they really are.

Just because an artist doesn't have the most amazing vocals doesn't mean they aren't just as important as the artists with amazing vocals. That's the reason positions (main vocal, sub vocal, rapper, main dancer, etc) in groups exist. It allows producers to choose parts of songs to let different artists shine.

3. Artists lip syncing because it's easier and safer is an insult to the artist and the fan. Imagine UI and Jung En Ji only lip syncing... The utter crime of it. These artists have worked for years developing their talent. Denying them the right to show it off is a crime against humanity on so many levels.

The polish of Kpop has always bothered me and lip syncing for safety is a symptom of the disease. I believe the altered reality kpop is trying to exist in is the source of the problem that brings about the lip syncing dilemma. I really enjoy the video's of idols and groups in the practice room actually practicing, as in not yet perfect, learning something new. To many of the "dance practice" video's show a perfect performance which is nice but at that point it's not really "practice", it's a rehearsal. I love seeing the hard work of actual practice. It gives you a baseline to see the improvement! The recent video of LE SERRAFIM's Eunchae having trouble with choreo, breaking down crying and everyone encouraging her was refreshing because it show's a lot about not just her character but the character of the entire group.

In Apink's, It girl Music Core performance @ 2:10 seconds Eunji almost plows into Chorong.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

After all these years it's always stood out to me as a great moment for Eunji. She thinks it's hilarious and it is. She laughs and rightfully so but carries on to deliver the fun happy performance I love from her. Seeing idols grow is what makes them powerful and worthy of the love we all have for them. Perhaps because I'm an old fart I can appreciate the path to excellence. I also look at it as if I had a son or daughter who would I want them to look up to. Someone who is portrayed as always been perfect and always will be or someone who worked their ass off and wasn't afraid to trip and fall flat on their face along the way but get up up over and over again to keep going. Art, singing, performing of every kind isn't safe, it was never meant to be and never will be. It's supposed to contain failure, it's supposed to contain hurt, pain, happiness, exhilaration and ever other human emotion. It's supposed to change you, make you a better person for having partake in it.

Ha, I totally got long winded. I hope I didn't stray to far off topic.

But this is not exactly what they are saying.

They are saying that any evidence regarding this matter, be it supporting or opposing their claims, should be publicly revealed by the people involved (the staff and Chuu) because they won't be the one doing it.

No company will ever allow it's employee's to provide evidence for anything without a court ordered subpoena, they are already bankrupt, or their entire legal team is already dead. Not to mention that I guarantee they've already threatened legal action if anyone breaks an NDA.

Before I discovered K Pop I thought lip syncing should be a sin punishable by death. After a lot of kpop I get it. Kpop can have a really intense choreo. Its a hard decision and it depends on the group. Groups like itzy, LE SERRAFIM, etc that do really hard choreo I can give a free pass to. Can depend on the song though. On the other hand I think in industry has started to get lazy. I also think it's fans fault too, that groups are doing so much lip syncing. To many people out their looking for the slightest mistake and then making their life's work to make sure everyone knows about it.