Posts by waitingdb5k

BGs debuting from an Mnet survival show tend to have very good number of sales for their debut release. Based on Hanteo first-week count, Wanna One's To Be One was sold 411K copies and X1's Quantum Leap was sold 524K copies.

Considering the trend of successful debut number for Mnet's survival show groups and based on your observation of Zerobaseone's current state of popularity, what is your prediction of their debut sales?

Mnet, that's you?

Insane how people claimed he wasn't a versatile performer and he decided to shut up everyone in the final with a cute performance, I saw Gunwook haters become fans after this performace lol Jelly pop is one of my favorite performances from him

I always knew he was able to do a cute concept since he was cute af in Wild Idol.

The maknae line of ZB1 is great. I loved their tiktok video together.

I love Gunwook's duality and his confidence. He is only 18 this year, he'll go far. I hope Jellyfish will not waste him and that Wakeone will manage well ZB1 and give them good songs now.

Edit:

Compilation of his dancing for those interrested:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He is becoming my ult for real. He is the package.

His stage presence is insane too.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And seems he is funny too seeing the top 9 documentary. We aren't ready for this ace.

Seeing how they manage Kep1er and TO1, I don't trust them with ZB1...

Also, I want good music but I don't like the music they gave to Kep1er or TO1 so I'm worried about of which music and concept they'll give to ZB1. They don't know how choose a good title track and have no consistence with concept.

Am I the only one worried?

I swear if they waste ZB1 despite their potential and popularity of rn, I'll burn them! :cursing:

Let me introduce you ZB1 (Zerobaseone), the final group coming from Boys Planet.

Kim Jiwoong (rank 8 )

slayit_jw_001.jpg

Birthday: December 14, 1998 (24)

Height: 181 cm (5’10”)

MBTI Type: ENFJ

- He acted in BL series (Kissable Lips, Roomates of Poongduck 304) and webdrama (The sweetblood, don't lie Rahee)

- He was member of INX and ATEEN (who disbanded before debut because of abuse of their agency)

Zhang Hao (rank 1)

FuOApKFaMAI-oB2.jpeg

Birthday: July 25, 2000 (22)

Height: 180.5 cm (5’11”)

MBTI Type: ISFP

- He have a license a music teacher and plays violin

- He can speak Korean, Chinese and English (Japanese basic)

- He is the first no korean to debut at first place in a produce serie

Sung Hanbin (rank 2)

IMG_7050.jpg

Birthday: June 13, 2001 (21)

Height: 179 cm (5’10½”)

- Fans call him 'Mother'

- He was back dancers for a lot group before debuting.

Seok Matthew (rank 3)

FsEyq-HXoAIFMFg?format=jpg&name=large

Birthday: May 28, 2002 (20)

Height: 170 cm (5’7″)

- Seok Matthew korean name is Seok Woohyun. He is canadian born in Vancouver.

- Matthew has two tattoos, one on his right arm and one on his back

Kim Taerae (rank 6)

20230423_151554.jpg

Birthday: July 14, 2002 (20)

Height: 174 cm (5’8½”)

MBTI Type: ENTJ

- Only two Taerae are born in 2002, him and Taerae of the group Tempest

- He plays guitar

Ricky (rank 4)

20230422_015451.jpg

Birthday: May 20, 2004 (18)

Height: 183.9 cm (6’0″)

MBTI Type: RICH

(Joking, he doesn't know what is MBTI)

- His hometown is Shanghai, China, but he lived in LA (USA)

- He can speak Chinese, Korean and English

- He have a Tattoo (Rolemodel) on his neck because he wants to be the role model of someone in the future

Kim Gyuvin (rank 7)

FuUC9dBagAYrrwz.jpeg

Birthday: August 30, 2004 (18)

Height: 182 cm (5’11”)

MBTI Type: ENFP

- He is a meme reaction King

Park Gunwook (rank 5)

FuPqtO9XsAAhNpl.jpeg

Birthday: January 10, 2005 (18)

Height: 183 cm (6’0″)

- He participated to Wild Idol who formed TAN (ended 10th) where he showed why he was a all-rounder being a main rapper knwoing sing and dance.

- He have a big brother (4 years more)

- He graduated early with 04 liners being bron in early 2005

Han Yujin (rank 9)

20230422_175743.jpg

Birthday: March 20, 2007 (16)

Height: 177 cm (5’9½”)

MBTI Type: ENFP

- Yujin role models are SHINees Taemin, EXOs Kai and Stray Kids Hyunjin.

- He have a young brother

230425-ZB1-Twitter-update-documents-1.jpeg?v=593d1

Fun facts about ZB1

- All members are E beside Zhang Hao who is I. And all members are F beside Taerae who is T.

- 4/9 members snores.

- The group's average is 19.7 years old

- 4 members are from Yuehua.

- The contract will be 2.5 years.

Please give a lot attention and love to them ! They should debut in July :!::!::!:

For those who don't know, ZB1 is the group originated of the show Boys Planet.

For those who don't know them, here's the members:

Jiwoong (rank 8 )

FuPl_PRXoAcvHTx.jpeg

Birthday: December 14, 1998

Zhang Hao (rank 1)

FuOApKFaMAI-oB2.jpeg

Birthday: July 25, 2000

Sung Hanbin (rank 2)

342553971_466221592332466_4420166686555762370_n.jpg

Birthday: June 13, 2001

Seok Matthew (rank 3)

FuOujjaaUAMQjww.jpeg

Birthday: May 28, 2002

Kim Taerae (rank 6)

FuUHUiCaYAAJO5e.jpeg

Birthday: July 14, 2002

Ricky (rank 4)

20230422_015451.jpg

Birthday: May 20, 2004

Kim Gyuvin (rank 7)

FuStT7UagAAsLq5.jpeg

Birthday: August 30, 2004

Park Gunwook (rank 5)

FuPqtO9XsAAhNpl.jpeg

Birthday: January 10, 2005

Han Yujin (rank 9)

20230422_055821.jpg

Birthday: March 20, 2007

Back to the topic, I noticed the engagement for the group is already high so I was wondering if you thought they would become really popular.

Their twitter already have 520k followers. Their instagram 810k followers and their youtube channel 179k subscribers.

Their posts on intiz and pann are always in top10, a song from their show Say My Name is still in top100 on Melon and I see many people talking about them in tiktok, twitter, etc.

They have a great balance for a group. each of them are visual appealing, the vocal line is good, same for dancing and even if they aren't the strongest in rap, they have Gunwook to cover them.

Is it possible to see appear the nationnal bg in Korea after so long if their debut song is good?