Posts by NEO

Hi, hello, annyeong. I'm Mark and YoU cAn MaRk Me In YoUr HeArT jk

Hi, everyone. I hope you're all doing great!

I felt the need of introducing myself here instead of making a thread since I'll be lurking and posting around here a lot.

I'm actually a girl and my first attempt was to use "Haechan", but it was already taken. I've been a fan for quite some time now and I love all the members very dearly, but Haechan is on his way to becoming my favorite member. :lover1: His sweet honey voice reminds me of Michael Jackson in his early prime (I'm a huge MJ fan) so maybe that's why I like him a lot. Also, I believe he's one of the smartest members, although he doesn't get much credit for it since he's more known for being a brat to the other members. lol

I hope we can all get along and let's anticipate Wayv's comeback. <3:borahae:

Hi, hello, annyeong. I'm Mark and YoU cAn MaRk Me In YoUr HeArT jk

Hi, everyone. I hope you're all doing great!

I felt the need of introducing myself here instead of making a thread since I'll be lurking and posting around here a lot.

I'm actually a girl and my first attempt was to use "Haechan", but it was already taken. I've been a fan for quite some time now and I love all the members very dearly, but Haechan is on his way to becoming my favorite member. :lover1: His sweet honey voice reminds me of Michael Jackson in his early prime (I'm a huge MJ fan) so maybe that's why I like him a lot. Also, I believe he's one of the smartest members, although he doesn't get much credit for it since he's more known for being a brat to the other members. lol

I hope we can all get along and let's anticipate Wayv's comeback. <3:borahae: