Posts by ayeon-fangirl

IMO:

Purple Kiss

They have one of the best vocal lines in 4th Gen (I’d consider all of them except the rapper above average for their position relative to other 4th Gen ggs). Their dance line is also really strong too (3 of the members can choreograph, and 5 of the 7 members are really good). Their main rapper is also really good and writes most of her lyrics and has also done freestyle. They have two other good rappers, one of whom has also written her own rap lyrics. They also are good producers.

BVNDIT

They also have one of the best vocal lines in 4th generation. Their dancers, especially Seungeun, are great too. Yiyeon (their main rapper) doesn’t rap a lot but I’d consider her one of the better female rappers in 4th Gen.

Pixy

Their dance line is just insane, I’d definitely recommend you check out their dance practices. Their rap line is also one of the best in 4th Gen. Vocal wise they definitely have some good vocalists but I’ve focused more on their rap and dance line so I’m not super sure exactly how good they are besides the main vocalist.

(G)i-dle

Soyeon is the best rapper in 4th Gen so obviously they’re great rap wise. I don’t love their dance line but there’s definitely some good dancers. And they’re all good singers. And most of their songs are produced by Soyeon.

Lightsum

They have two good vocalists (we haven’t seen a lot from the others bc they haven’t debuted yet lol). I’m not too sure about their rappers, we’ve only seen one of the rappers rap but she wrote her own lyrics and I liked her flow so I don’t think they’ll be bad (especially given it’s cube). And their dance line, imo, is the best in 4th Gen.

I’m late but:

Wendy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wheein

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sohyang (well she’s not kpop but she’s amazing)

Bada

Taeyeon

Luna

Kei

Solji

Eunji

Ailee