Posts by wsoet

Dajeong + Dia for me. This decision was based solely on the photos provided in the original post, and could thus vary depending on the girls' styling.

Also, it appears that my choices generally match up with everyone else's, so good to see some agreement here.

Here's an interesting XR (Extended Reality) performance of the song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And it looks like Inkigayo just posted the fancams for 'Sunny':

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And here are the associated fancams for 'You Can't Sit With Us':

I'm starting to like 'Sunny' more and more:

The song almost gives me Wonder Girls' Reboot vibes, but with a more summer-y feel.

For those of you who like Gashina, here's a brand new performance of the song:

Here's a performance of both Narcissism and Borderline. I especially enjoyed Borderline since it had a live band backing:

Only because we have very few sample sizes, lmao

That's a fair point. And unfortunately, we won't have much of an opportunity to expand on the sample size given that Melon is partially backing out their chart reform changes on August 9th.

Actually, the fact that Melon itself is reversing course on its own chart reform provides some evidence that last July's changes have altered chart behaviour in ways that perhaps were not intended.

One of her male dancers I like not in the video though qq

I assume you mean Cha Hyun-seung. He's here in the Studio Choom performance video that was just posted:

External Content twitter.com

I'm assuming that the values in parenthesis represent the number of days that a particular song was at the #1 position.

If that's the case, then I will point out that average (mean) number of days that a pre-chart reform song spent at #1 is 7.42 days, while the same metric for a post-chart reform song is significantly higher at 35.60 days. If we look at median values instead, it's even more drastic of a difference: 4 days versus 31 days.

This seems to imply that although it's more difficult for an idol song to reach #1 on Melon these days, once a song's up there, it tends to stay at the top for longer.