Posts by roseisme

Both is good, cereal is crunchy and tastes good with cold milk, but oatmeal is warm, it's healty, gives you a lot of energy for the day, it's not filled with sugar, you can make it however you like and put whatever you like into it. On a daily basis i prefer oatmeal.

Finally someone that agrees lol

All the trolls here you deserve this compilation! Hopefully it'll make you feel better :*

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My teeth are pretty sensitive so anything crunchy makes me uncomfortable when I bite into it...

What are yours? (doesn't have to be 10)

Don't think too much of the order, I haven't thought THAT much about it

10. I love this so much though

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

9. Yes it's iconic already. Fite me

8. NANANANANANA

7. So sexc though

6. Admit that you'll do it with her

5. Dynanananananananananana

4. Queen

3. King

2. :eyes:

1. I- ;(

well if you put it that way then cereal was made for the circus bc im a clown :clown::clown:

clown and trash.

the texture of oatmeal isn't it for me. it's too mushy and feels like it was made for babies or old people who have lost their teeth.

The thing about me is that I actually love mushy food...

If I have cereal I deadass heat the milk so that it gets mushy and not crunchy :shyr: