Posts by gobbleghost

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey guys!! So I love this forum and the super supportive people in it so I wanted to share my new song I just released :yellow-heart: here

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lemme know what you think! Thank y'all

:red-heart:

this song is so nostalgic to me omd

someone had to do it lol :green-heart:

just a small bit of happiness I wanted to share with the forum -u- hope u have a good day <3

So guys, have y'all SEEN TURNING RED YET?! Feel free to talk about the movie here <3 I just made a MV with one of my songs for it if you wanna check it out. I wanna be in 4*Town so bad :facepalm:;(

ya'll have you guys seen TURNING RED YET !! I just made a MV for it with one of my songs check it :lover1:

I usually share my music here on this forum because the community is super nice, so thought I'd share this new one :smirks:

External Content www.youtube.com

Thaanks for the support! <3

Hey y'all I just made a new song <X

External Content www.youtube.com