Posts by Circling

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FGGj3uiVkAEvBQR?format=jpg&name=large

FGLcfXwVIAAnRZr?format=jpg&name=large

Mino's art exhibition for To Infinity can now be viewed online. There's no end to his creativity

MINO 3rd Full Album "To Infinity" concept exhibition: listen to pieces

Am I the only one that thought he was showing off his collection of condoms?

Anyway I love the song, Second verse kills it! I thought the repetition of Tang would put me off but it's so catchy and love how he plays with it a bit, it makes it fun to sing along. Love the colourful and playful MV it really screams Mino.

The album as whole is another masterpiece from Mino.

I'm not sure how to properly explain it. I think with everything he's put into this album with his art exhibition, experiments with words/sounds, and how the whole concept is put together I can imagine this universe where the Digital Gun Man exists and how each song might tell his story.

bringing some more cuteness

External Content twitter.com

performance

They're doing so well

External Content twitter.com

I think all of them are amazing actually. My pick is Mino simply because I like his style the most.

I love them! My other favourite songs

Yes! Always here for Seungyoon's appreciation. He has my favourite voice in all of kpop.

Can't wait for his solo concert!