Posts by diu613

Danielle sounds great as Ariel so a great choice by Disney - you can tell she has been in theatre and similar productions before.

People spewing hate are just jealous their faves didn’t get chosen etc.

You guys should stfu if you do not know why the koreans are unhappy about it.

There is an article that says she auditioned and got chosen, which doesnt make sense consider there are better candidates. Koreans are critising her pronunciation since this is Ariel's korean dub, so there is no way she auditioned. Another point is that there are alot alot of other talented voice actors/singers to choose from, and Danillie just take this away from them.

From a neutral standpoint, Danillie should not be the dub of Ariel.

They always have to ruin the title song lol. Why dont they just use the intro song as their title song. Unforgiven chorus is underwhelming considering how the build up is leading to a hard drop, but yet we get a girl chanting style chorus.

So what’s the point of her being in the group then? If she’s already in the group she should get treated like everyone else

Yeah, you hardcore fans can riot and let her debut solo, let see how it goes lmao. You raise a very very good point, she is weak at dancing and weak at singing why even sign her in ?? It is for the Japanese market ofc. Otherwise HYBE wouldnt even sign Sakura at all.

Tbh, I just wish HYBE literally put Sakura to sing 80% of the song and get bashed on for her super weak vocal lol. The team does not revolve around Sakura.

Now it's official, she got nothing again. And except her fans, no one is speaking out for her

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have you listened to Sakura sing ? Like for real real. Fearnot Meetup when she sings Yume de kiss me is too hard to watch and listen. Her vocal is too shakey and nasual.

the issue is not just not getting line, sakura solo stans know she is a weak singer, but at least give her some screen time?

Wtf, having less lines will mean less screentime. Why would I focus on sakura when someone else is singing. I hate to break it to you hardcore sakura fans, but sakura wants to be in HYBE more than HYBE wants her to be in the group. She understands well that if she returns to Japan her popularity will die off.

This is a group, and it requires group effort. Everyone has their roles to play, and sakura is exceling at other stuff so why care so much about line distribution - sakura is a very weak singer. Have you even watched her Fearnot show where she sings her OWN song Yume de kiss me. Thats so hard to watch and listen.

Moreover, have you hardcore fans wonder why Sakura dont get CF deals ? Would it be because of her own japanese agency ? Additionally, there are so many girls to choose from. The gen 4 competition is tough. Sakura does get Ad from times to times tho.