Posts by KAMlTRUTH

What do you normally serve your rice with? The rice dishes that I usually eat/cook:

Char Siu with rice

https://omnivorescookbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/1910_Char-Siu-Chinese-BBQ-Pork_004.jpg

Bibimbap

https://recipetineats.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Bibimbap_5.jpg

Curry with rice

One-Pan Chicken Rice Curry Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home

Claypot rice

Hong Kong's best claypot rice dishes — Time Out Hong Kong

Braised pork with rice

Taiwanese Braised Pork Belly (Lu Rou Fan) - Instant Pot or Slow / Rice  Cooker - Ice Or Rice

Creamy seafood baked rice

Creamy Seafood Baked Rice - Tiffy Cooks

So delicious~

520 Bae Suzy ideas | bae suzy, suzy, bae

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

</3

External Content www.youtube.com

girl why did u close that thread? i got a crap ton of evidence that everyone is clueless about XJ. not just the Anni Guli video from 2018. literally just go to my playlist tinyurl.com/REALUYGHURS i found as much as i could about the ge.NO.cide and atrocity theory, the fake satellite pictures, etc. literally got several british dudes who explained it so simply.

I didn't close the thread. A mod did for unknown reasons. Xinjiang is quite a touchy topic to cover in a kpop forum and you will be labelled a 'genocide denialist' if you present counter arguments against the MSM narrative.

EX-FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds details US funded Uyghur separatist groups trained in Jihad boot camps so when they return to Xinjiang after participating in US led proxy wars in Syria, they would engage in terrorist activities against the Han Chinese. She also predicted western media would spin this border/terrorism crisis into an ethnic oppression/human rights issue way back in 2015. Worth the watch

When the Xinjiang issue was raised at the UN Human Rights Council in July 2019, 22 western allies (no Muslim majority country) signed a letter expressing concerns while 50 countries (about a DOZEN Muslim majority countries) expressed support for China's policies for Xinjiang.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Exn5XqNUYAY3vmR?format=png&name=small

In the recent days Western Asia and South East Asia's diplomats visited Xinjiang