Posts by kaisica

You can hate or love the song as much as you want but at this point there is no denying they have Korea whipped for them and their concept and are clearly one of the front runner GG’s for 2021. If Savage can keep its charting going like this….then it’s a done deal.

Literally look at the response! 400K+ album sales (which btw for a rookie GG is beyond incredible) and a #1 on Melon Top 100 in only 5 hours. Like that is INSANE. They are not even 1 years old yet!!

Even all their bsides are charting. FYI no other GG this year other than RV have managed to chart their bsides like this. Also I think the only other GG that could possibly peak higher than Savage UL’s is Blackpink if they ever decide to drop an album later this year.

I knew Aespa was gonna succeed after hearing the album but man oh man did they crush every expectation I had for them. Instead of tearing Aespa down and critiquing them for every little thing… let’s congratulate them for breaking through the mold that is the 3rd Gen domination. Obv 3rd Gen groups are still going strong, I just think it’s amazing that Aespa can even compete with them only 11 months into their career. I’m simply beyond shook!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s the fact that even their bsides are making waves too

Not at their Bsides getting higher UL’s than some groups main comeback song. Korea is really whipped for their concept. The 4th Gen queens have arrived! 8)

If aespa's Savage does well on the charts then I think there is no denying that they are one of the 4th Gen leaders. I mean come on they are literally 11 months into their career with a national hit AND now selling 400K+ for their first-ever album.

Only a fool wouldn't think they are going to be one of the top groups in the future. Their hype is so insane right now it's kinda crazy when you think about it. All the threads calling them flops at debut only for aespa to completely change that narrative not even 1 year into their careers lmao

2M in just 10 hours. This comeback is gonna be explosive I can feel it!

I mean come on....this is just insane for pre-orders and it's only 1 retailer too! The sales keep increasing so quickly with every teaser release. I am really curious to see how much Savage will end up selling when it's all said and done. I also have no doubt in my mind once people hear the album the sales will continue to skyrocket. The producer lineup is just *chefs kiss.

Debuted at #9 on Melon Top 100 Chart!

Let’s get it boys! The song is a banger

UPDATE: They debuted in the top 10!

Bsides charting inside Melon Top 100!

The GROWTH. I’m so freaking hyped for the song! MV teaser sounded dope af

14K now! They’re doing so well!

And it’s only been a few hours since pre-orders opened! Don’t forget to pre-order their album! Come on girls let’s get them sales

UPDATE: They surpassed 22K now! Official teasers have not even started yet. They are doing well so far