Posts by Casiane

Also, Zhou Sheng Chen...why the heck would you vow to never marry and have children?? If only you hadn't, you could have married Shiyi once the imperial decree was invalidated. Such an idiot really. Also, if this Empress doesn't meet with a bad end too, I will revolt. She is so bloody poisonous.

Taiwanese pears - they have a sweet but subtle taste and I love the texture.

Dasheri mangoes - unique in the mango family. You kind of squish the mango and then bite the top off to suck all that pulp.

Moon drop grapes - perfect balance of sweet and sour.

That's 50 words. Copy it 60 times for the required 3000. I am a bit lazy to do it.

This is so brave of them. And they are so completely adorable!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh, no wonder I felt the story is similar. This team knows how to make good dramas. :claps:

Yup. The drama is adapted from the novels of the same author. The director for LLTG is different though. That's why I love this drama more because I find the director very artistic. I am still awed by the scene where Ling Buyi goes unhinged in Episode 48. I can't wait for you to reach that episode. It's just so poetic.

I watched it. It's basically my favorite Chinese drama to date. I already love Wu Lei and Zhao Lusi but what I love more about this drama is how well made it is. The director has such an eye for camera angles and is artistic. Episodes 43 and 48 are pure works of art. This is Wu Lei's best performance up until now.

The drama has no sponsors and little marketing and still managed to cross 7B views as of last week. It's the best performing drama of 2022. Well deserved!

The obsession is real.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wanted Xuanye and Ranqing's story expanded to at least 4-5 episodes. I loved how he remained evil to the end and only lost because Ying Yuan was born and he couldn't reverse time anymore as that would mean undoing his birth. Nothing else would have gotten him to admit defeat.

WHOA! They look so nice!!!

Right? He played three different characters and the vibe for each was so different. I am such a fan. Just look at this clip (yes, I am promoting him!!!)

I can't be 100% sure but I believe it was with Ace. He used to be a moderator way back in 2012. We were both from Canada and I was a kiddo so he messaged me to tell me that if I had any issues with any user, I could contact him directly. He was such a sweetie.

I am sooooo fucking angry right now. I can't believe Samsara got a bad ending. I waited two long years for this shit to come out. I actually purchased subscription to Youku for this drama and then the express episodes to watch the finale ahead. I sat through 59 fucking episodes of the drama, binged on the final 6 episodes all evening, wept so much in the last few episodes...all to get a bad ending? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I feel so cheated. Yandan is so fucking unlucky. She fell in love with a guy and as a result lost half her heart, her deity status, her best friend, her elder sister, the guy and finally, her own life. And Ying Yuan...he dies to keep the three realms safe so Yandan can continue to live and Yandan commits suicide. Good going. You could have just stayed alive and found another way to suppress stupid Asura blood and build the barrier...but oh no, you took the easy way out. I hope you rot in hell. Bye.